Students who complete Map the Money Maze will be emailed a Certification Packet. The packet includes a report of the student’s performance compared to national, regional or class averages on:
- Pre and post-test
- Comprehension and mastery of the 12th Grade National Standards for Financial Literacy assessments.
- Copies of their activities that demonstrate sound financial decision making and planning on real-life decisions.
- Number of times logged into program.
- Number of times required extra content to learn concept.
- Number of times and amount spent in “Learn More”.
- Amount of time spent in program.
- Suggested links for further learning.
Students are encouraged to request academic credit for completion of the program. Each teen who completes Map the Money Maze will be awarded a Certificate of Financial Literacy with a recommendation to include it in their college and financial aid applications and/or in their resumes.