Personal finance education is your son’s/daughter’s key to positive financial outcomes despite the trends that are creating extra financial challenges.
- If your son or daughter completes a course in personal finance education, they are apt to:
- borrow less
- accumulate more wealth
- pay less in fees for financial services
- have less difficulty with debt
- make investments
- know the terms of their mortgages and other loans and
- learn more about personal finance throughout their lifetime.
95% of Americans want a personal finance course to be a high school requirement.
Over 2.2 million American teens graduate without adequate personal finance education.